Seven good things about Trust Juice
1. It's 100% pure apple juice
With absolutely nothing added.
2. It's made with unsprayed apples
We ONLY use unsprayed apples, which is good for the environment.
3. It's from Gloucestershire
The apples are all picked and pressed in Gloucestershire, which means low food miles, which is also good for the environment.
4. Many of the apples come from traditional orchards
Traditional orchards are havens for literally hundreds of species of flora and fauna. Helping to sustain traditional orchards is good news for the beasties who live in them (or good for biodiversity, in more polite language).
5. Helping to conserve traditional orchards
We value unsprayed apples from traditional orchards in Gloucestershire, which maintains owners' interest in their orchards, keeping them going for the next generation.
6. All revenues donated to support traditional orchards
We aim to give all the revenue made from sales of TRUST JUICE to organisations and activities related to the conservation and celebration of traditional orchards in Gloucestershire, in particular the Gloucestershire Orchard Trust.
7. Actively involved with traditional orchards
Either individually, or collectively, the people behind Trust Juice participate in a whole load of events and activities to do with traditional orchards. Find out more on the "Trust Juice - orchard activity" page.